Wednesday, December 29, 2010

DKoK Bases completed

Merry Christmas everyone!

Its funny, time off and a new project gives you some very big motivation!

After casting the 25mm bases and the 60mm bases i cleaned them up and undercoated with GW Chaos Black. I used my airbrush with Vallejo German Grey, dark grey and light grey and GW Bestial Brown and Bubonic Brown. Then a wash of Badab Black on the greys and Devlan Mud on the Browns. Please make sure you let these dry overnight, as these washes really don't dry very well.

I also picked out some details of the metals and some pipes with colour. I found a very cool looking crop seed grass to use for these bases, I think they will compliment the Krieg models very well.





1 comment:

  1. I like to know about your project. I am really very surprised to see this images which you presented over here. It is quite Interesting concept. Nice stuff!
    Painting Services Melbourne

    ReplyDelete