Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ghost of Christmas New

Merry xmas eve gamers! Well this time of year brings great trepidation for us gamers as we get present of all things nerdy and gamey! I love it!

My christmas came early as I was trolling on a local forum (www.wargamerau.com) and looking at the commision painting services forum and theere was a Death Korps of Krieg army that someone would like to be assembled and aswell as painted. I threw my hat in the ring and after a few conversations found myself now the commision painter of a DKoK army!

The owner, Jack, has allowed me to document this for all people that are interested. i myself love the look and feel to the Krieg models and can't wait to get my hands on them. He's going for none GW tanks, pig iron ones apart from his vendetta and hellhound! These models really do look great and will look extra cool with the digital camo scheme I have in mind with them! pig iron tanks
chimera:
leman russ:


I will be constantly updating this as I recieve the models and there will be an update straight after this about the urban custom resin bases I have designed and setting for the use of this army!

Wish me luck!

SpektreOz

4 comments: